Welcome And Thanks For Visiting!
We have a deep respect for the craft of tattooing and are proud that we’ve developed Everence for Tattoos, from the very beginning, with some of the world’s most well-respected tattoo artists from San Francisco to London.
Everence For Tattoos Quick Facts:
A tattoo ink additive in powder form which can contain any 1 of 8 possible Everence Sources
Developed by leading scientists from Brown and Duke Universities
Clinically tested and dermatologist approved
Does not change the safety or healing process of a tattoo
Made with medical-grade materials
produced in an ISO-certified, GMP compliant facility under the strictest quality control standards in the world
Can be applied by any tattoo artist in the world – no special training or equipment required
Lasts for the life of your tattoo
Can be added to any new or existing tattoo
How To Apply Everence.
Everence for Tattoos is a tattoo ink additive in powder form, which can be added into any tattoo ink by any tattoo artist in the world. No Special traininng or equipment is required.
1. Remove Vial.
Twist and pull up on the top of the paper tube to open the packaging and remove the glass vial containing the Everence.
2. Remove Safety Seal.
Push the plastic top up and peel the metal safety seal from around the top of the vial.
3. Open And Pour Everence.
Remove the rubber top and pour the Everence tattoo ink additive into either a cap of ink or a cap of carrier solution.
4. Stir Everence.
Stir the Everence in the ink or carrier solution for 15 seconds using a needle or other sterile object.
5. Apply As Normal.
Apply the Everence/Ink mixture as you would any conventional tattoo ink.
Partner With Us.
We are growing our network of artist partners every day. So, if you are a licensed tattoo artist, or tattoo shop owner, and are interested in offering Everence for your clients, we would love to speak with email@example.com
Product Insurance Information.
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.
We stand behind our product and the tattoo artists who use it. We will add any tattoo artist who applies our Everence product, who completes this form and satisfies the simple requirements below, to our insurance policy as an "Additional Insured", so they can limit their risk and apply Everence with complete confidence.
INSURANCE AND INDEMNIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Everence shall maintain General Liability Insurance, including Products Liability, on a claims made basis with a maximum limit of $1,000,000 per claim. Per the terms of Everence’s General Liability Policy TATTOO ARTIST shall be included as Vendor Additional Insured on a primary and non-contributory basis, and the policy shall include a Vendor Waiver of Subrogation. Everence shall indemnify TATTOO ARTIST for bodily injury to the customer caused by Everence’s gross negligence or a defect in the EVERENCE PRODUCT. As conditions for indemnification TATTOO ARTIST acknowledges and agrees to the following:
1) TATTOO ARTIST is fully licensed with all applicable State and Local authorities.
2) TATTOO ARTIST has received use instructions and agrees to apply the EVERENCE PRODUCT in accordance therewith. This indemnification shall not apply if TATTOO ARTIST fails to follow the use instructions or intentionally makes any physical or chemical changes to the product.
3) EVERENCE will indemnify TATTOO ARTIST for up to SIX (6) MONTHS following the date of application of the EVERENCE PRODUCT.
4) Indemnification applies only for the tattoo receiving the EVERENCE PRODUCT as specifically described in the application for indemnification.
5) Application for indemnification must be submitted to EVERENCE on or before the date that the EVERENCE PRODUCT is to be applied.