How it Works
- We create Everence by taking your Everence Source which is a unique element from a loved one, pet, or experience (such as DNA, hair, ash, sand, soil, rock, grass or flower) that you supply to us in an Everence Collection Kit, and putting it through one of two patented processes.
- Our patented processes protect and preserve your Everence Source so that it can be added to either a tattoo or a piece of jewelry and carried with you forever.
- The word Everence is a combination of the words Forever & Reverence.
Please note: we only extract DNA from a cheek swab. For all other Everence sources, rather than extract DNA we instead make your Everence directly from the material itself. For example, we do not extract DNA from hair, ash sand, soil, rock, grass, or flower. Instead, we put your hair, ash, sand, soil, rock, grass, or flower through our patented process directly in order to create your Everence.
Think of Everence for tattoos as a way to carry the most unique elements of the people, pets, or experiences that have touched your life, inside your tattoo. Our patented process turns your Everence source into Everence for tattoos.
The purpose of both Everence for tattoos and Everence jewelry is to create a forever keepsake to celebrate those people, pets, places, or experiences that matter most. Everence for tattoos allows you to carry what you love inside your tattoo.
1. You Get a Collection Kit:
Order a collection kit online or purchase one from an Everence Affiliate. Follow the simple instructions in your kit to collect your source and return it to us using the pre-addressed shipping label.
2. We Create Your Everence For Tattoos
Using our patented process we turn your source into a tattoo ink additive that will remain in place inside your tattoo, for the life of your tattoo.
3. You Receive Your Order
We send your Everence back to you.
4. You Get Your Everence Tattoo
Take your Everence to your choice of any tattoo artist in the world. They mix your Everence with their ink, and apply your tattoo as they normally would.
Your body heals around your Everence, keeping it in place for the life of your tattoo.
Its that easy.
Everence for Tattoos:
• Was developed by leading scientists from Brown and Duke Universities
• Is designed and manufactured to a higher safety standard than any tattoo ink on earth
• Is clinically tested and dermatologist approved
• Is made from medical-grade materials under the strictest quality control standards in the world, in an ISO certified, GMP compliant facility
• Is fully compliant with the U.S. requirements for the safety and quality of a cosmetic
Everence containing cremated ash is a far better and safer alternative. Adding unprocessed ash directly to tattoo ink is more of a temporary gesture that usually will not last inside your tattoo for more than a few weeks. Since the ash is not protected and contains a wide range of particle sizes, it is usually either rejected, absorbed or destroyed by the body and does not remain in the tattoo forever. Creating Everence for Tattoos from cremated ash using our patented process microencapsulates the ash with a medical-grade material, which allows it to remain in your tattoo forever. Unprocessed cremated remains also contain a wide range of particle sizes and shapes and are not purified, which means they could contain harmful microorganisms. As a result, the body is more likely to have an adverse reaction to this type of unprocessed ash when applied in a tattoo. When we create your Everence the cremated ash is purified and contains only particle sizes that are optimal for inclusion in your tattoo. Additionally, many tattoo artists are hesitant to add unprocessed ash into tattoos. But with Everence, every artist who applies Everence is protected by our product liability insurance policy, which means they can apply your loved one’s cremated ash with complete confidence.
Getting a Tattoo
For express delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org