At Everence, we are committed to doing all we can to inspire the trust and confidence of our customers and encouraging both the proper collection of Everence Sources for use in Everence products, as well as the proper use of Everence itself, once created.
WE PLEDGE TO YOU:
Respect, Diligence, and Confidentiality
You are entrusting us with Everence Sources from important people, pets, places, and experiences in your life; this is a responsibility we take very seriously. By agreeing to process your order and create your Everence, we hereby pledge to conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards, and to treat your Everence Source with the utmost respect, diligence, and confidentiality.
- Respect – We pledge to handle the Everence Source you submit with reverence and treat it as though it were irreplaceable.
- Diligence – We pledge to create and track your order with the utmost attention to detail, and to communicate with you about the status of your order along the way.
- Confidentiality – We pledge to hold the identity of our customers in the strictest confidence, and to destroy any remaining Everence Source after each order is completed, unless instructed otherwise in writing.
WE ASK THAT YOU PLEDGE TO US:
Autonomy, Dignity, and Respect
Our goal is to ensure that the underlying principles of Autonomy, Dignity and Respect inform both the collection of all Everence Sources as well as the final application of Everence. Therefore, as an ethical guideline, we ask our customers to adhere to these two simple principles:
- Autonomy – Preserve the autonomy of those whose Everence Source you wish to turn into Everence by receiving permission before you collect it, or if consent cannot be obtained, by considering the wishes and values of the person giving the sample.
- Dignity and Respect – Treat those loved ones, pets, and places from which you intend to collect an Everence Source with dignity and respect by always truthfully representing what Everence is and how you intend to use it, by following the relevant local laws regarding the collection of sand, soil, rock, grass, and flower, and by always obtaining the relevant permissions before collecting an Everence Source from any property which you do not own.
If in doubt, our best advice is to ask yourself: Would you be comfortable with someone else obtaining and using yours or your loved one’s Everence Source in the same manner as you plan to obtain and use theirs?
To acknowledge their understanding of and free compliance with our request, we ask our customers to agree to the following:
In all I do to create Everence, I will respect the principles of Autonomy, Dignity, and Respect. I take this pledge freely and upon my honor.