How it Works
- We create Everence by taking your Everence Source, which is a unique element from a loved one, pet, or experience (such as DNA, hair, ash, sand, soil, rock, grass, or flower) that you supply to us in an Everence Collection Kit, and putting it through one of two patented processes.
- Our patented processes protect and preserve your Everence Source so that is can be added to either a piece of jewelry or a tattoo and carried with you forever.
- The word Everence is a combination of the words Forever & Reverence.
Please note: we only extract DNA from a cheek swab. For all other Everence sources, rather than extract DNA we instead make your Everence directly from the material itself. For example, we do not extract DNA from hair, ash sand, soil, rock, grass, or flower. Instead, we put your hair, ash, sand, soil, rock, grass, or flower through our patented process directly in order to create your Everence.
Each piece of jewelry contains Everence enclosed in a vibrant and durable aerospace resin which is added by hand by our team of expert jewelry makers in Providence, Rhode Island.
The purpose of both Everence for tattoos and jewelry is to create a forever keepsake to celebrate those people, pets, places, or experiences that matter most. Everence jewelry lets you carry what you love in a beautiful keepsake.
1. You Get a Collection Kit:
Order a collection kit online or purchase one from an Everence Affiliate. Follow the simple instructions in your kit to collect your source and return it to us using the pre-addressed shipping label.
2. We Create Your Everence Jewelry
Using our patented process, we enclose your source into a durable aerospace resin which is then added, by hand, to your bracelet, necklace, ring, or charm.
3. You Receive Your Order
We send your Everence jewelry back to you.
Its that easy.
From the collected source you send, our lab extracts and embeds a short strand of DNA or other source particle into crystal particles so that it can be seen with the naked eye.
We enclose the crystals in aerospace resin in a color of your choosing, which preserves them.
Finally, the resin is inlaid in a sterling or gold piece or hand-cast in a sterling silver bead which is then surrounded by semi-precious stones and finished with a sterling silver closure to create the Everence necklace, ring, bracelet, or charm.
Everence Source Collection
We strive to meet the highest industry standards for both customer privacy and data security, and we only partner with organizations (such as payment processing providers) that have an established track record of doing the same.
For express shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org